noun: nanotechnology; plural noun: nanotechnology
the branch of technology that deals with dimensions and tolerances of less than 100 nanometres, especially the manipulation of individual atoms and molecules.
What is Nanocoat
Nanocoat is a range of products that have been developed using nanotechnology in order to assist with coating a wide variety of materials for a wide range of requirements.
Technological advancements have enabled us to develop coatings at a Nano-sized level, meaning the resulting super thin film is impenetrable to most outside forces.
Our coatings are mainly used to seal, preserve and protect materials such as stone, wood, metals, glass and plastics – in fact, nearly all materials can benefit from Nanocoat!
How can Nanocoat help you
Our coatings are less than 5 microns thick meaning it will be invisible and not change the contour or state (i.e. shiny or matt, transparent or reflective) of your material at all. Some examples of what it can be used for:
- Preserving wood
- Rust Prevention
- Sealing / impregnating stone
- Self-cleaning glass coating – for use on windows, doors, solar panels
- Damp sealing (Air molecules are able to penetrate, but water and pollutants can not!)
- Hygienic sealing (bacteria can’t get through!)
- Flood protection (coating stone and masonry will make it water proof)
- Protection from weather and natural elements: UV, water, salt and mould
- Preventing graffiti! Completely resistant to all paints, glues, markers and even some acids!
What makes Nanocoat so great
- A single application can last up to 25 years on porous materials (e.g. wood, stone) and 5 years on non-porous materials (e.g. metal, glass)
- It’s completely invisible! Clear and colourless .
- It’s breathable – air can pass through
- It’s environmentally friendly – 100% biodegradeable
- It’s quick – once applied, the delivery medium evaporates quickly, leaving the nano-particles fused together
- In the long-run, it will save time, energy and money – your materials will last longer and look sharper and cleaner
What can we do for you?
Why don’t you tell us what you need and we can go from there?